header pic

header pic

Friday, November 20, 2015

K-Palette Eyeliner Review

I first discovered K-Palette when I went into a Sasa outlet many many months ago. It seemed that their eyeliners are really long lasting and popular according to the salesperson from SaSa. I was a fan of Dolly Wink  eyeliner previously especially with their cutesy design. Since I am kind of bored with their eyeliner, I thought why not try this other brand? K-Palette is a brand from Japan if you are unaware of, just like Dolly Wink.

My liquid eyeliner (Super Black) and pencil liner (Deep Brown)


So my review will be on these two products:

And


Close up of the 1 Day Tattoo eyeliner

Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h 1 Day Tattoo (RM59.90)
I guess the name 1 day tattoo really says it all. This is an eyeliner that last for hours. Whether it last up to 24 hours, I can't tell because I have never worn it for such a long period. But what I am sure is that it will last an entire day without smudging at all. My eyelids for some reason are really oily although I don't feel the oil. Weird, I know.  Most eyeliners will smudge and my eyes will look a little panda-ish after a few hours of application. Application is easy as the colour payoff is really good.  One Another plus point is that this eyeliner dries up pretty quickly. The shape of the tip actually stays the same until I used up all the eyeliner.

I have been using this eyeliner the most for almost an entire year. Obviously I LOVE it to bits. This eyeliner is also very affordable and works just as good as those high end eyeliners. I have a tendency not to splurge on products like eyeliners and mascaras too much and spend on other products like foundation and skin care.

Will I repurchase? Yes I will and have  already repurchased a few times. Totally recommend this especially those who are using the Dolly Wink one. Yes I know the packaging look much prettier than this but trust me you will LOVE K Pallete eyeliner way more!

Swatches of the eyeliners

Close up of the 1 Day Tattoo pencil liner 

Real Lasting Eyepencil 1 Day Tattoo (RM59.90)
I don't usually like pencil liners because of the hassle of sharpening it. This is a twist-up design of pencil liner which does not require any sharpening. However, I have to point out that it can get a little blunt sometimes which annoys me a little. Well, this is what you get if you want to have less work. 

This eyeliner is perfect for tightline! I find it comfortable to tightline my eyes with this product as it is not as sharp as other pencil liner. Also, the colours is really natural compared to the black ones. For lining the lids of the eyes, I would usually avoid using this. Unlike the liquid one that I mentioned earlier, this does smudge a little after long hours. Although it does smudge, it is not as bad as other eyeliners that I have used. It dries slower than the liquid eyeliner so give it a few seconds more or you might have to wipe off the stain.

Will I repurchase? Again, yes. But I will use it for my inner eyelids only. 

I do hope to try out more K Palette products since their eyeliners are pretty darn good. Stay tune for more reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment