header pic

header pic

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cubs & Cups Cafe Review (Pet Friendly)

?
Pet friendly cafes seems to be mushrooming in the recent months in Klang Valley. One of the hottest is definitely Cubs & Cups located in Desa Sri Hartamas. This is a cafe run by Koreans BTW. Having a toy poodle myself means that it is A MUST for me to bring this cheeky fella to meet some new friends.


Bubble 1


I have to say that this cafe is super secure as they have this enclosure around the whole entrance to prevent your furkid from well escaping into the wilderness. LOL. The wooden doors are closed all the time unless someone goes in or out. No worries letting your furkids run around for sure. They serve a wide variety of food from breakfast sets to korean bingsu dessert. Of course we cannot forget about coffee  and tea since they are a cafe. There are three residents dogs here, a white Pomeranian and two huskies.

These little fella came to my Bubble boy but unfortunately he just ran away. Well, not so brave after all huh? He is a big bully at home. Barking at stray cats outside, snatching lettuce that I am giving to my guinea pig is nothing unusual to him. He is so TIMID when he is here.

DSC_0795
One of their huskies. There's another bigger one which I did not take picture of who chased after my poor little baby. Bubble is terrified by the huskies. Lol. Such a loser. -.-" The husky in this picture is the smaller one who I remember being in a playpen with the pomeranian on my very first visit few months ago. Now all three musketeers roams around this cafe and I have to admit they are good hosts! They will go to random tables and just sit and chill with patrons. How cute right?

IMG-20151101-WA0004

I love that they serves all day breakfast though it is pretty pricey at RM30++. I had the C & C Garden (RM32) and I LOVE how fresh the salad and cheese is. The quesadilla is super delicious. What I did was putting some cheese, avocado and some salad on the quesadilla and it is BOMB! Definitely recommend this to anybody! This breakfast set also comes with a choice of tea or coffee.
IMG_20151101_115737

The first time I visited Cubs & Cups, I ordered the Carbonara Spaghetti (RM25) since it was lunch time. It definitely is cheesy but something is lacking in this carbonara. Well I came here for the vibe after all so I am quite happy to finish up this plate of spaghetti.


IMG_20150614_185440





This is a cafe for anybody who loves dogs. Whether you have a dog or not, it is worthwhile to check out Cubs & Cups! Come here for a relaxing day out with your furkids and I can assure you that they will go home satisfied and tired out. Oh ya, I almost forgot to mention that they also sell dog collars and also Blink's bakery dog treats! Don't forget to also grab something for you kiddo as well yeah!

DSC_0830

Apologies for the lack of pictures though.

Overall Rating: 4/5

Cubs & Cups
Wisma Rapid, Jalan 30/70a,
Desa Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Mon, Wed-Fri 12pm - 12am
Weekends 10am - 12am
+60 3-6201 0351
https://www.facebook.com/cubsncups/

No comments:

Post a Comment