header pic

header pic

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Etude House BB & Cc Cream Review

Etude House is a store I love going into all the time thanks to its pinkish decor. I just cannot resist myself especially when they have BUY 1 FREE 1 SALE!!! OHMYGAWD!!!!!! Ok enough of blabbing here. This review will be about their Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit, Correct & Care CC Cream Silky, and Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit. I have been using these three products for quite some months now so I hope my review is useful for other girlies out there :)

DSC_0829

From Left: Cotton Fit BB Cream, CC Cream in Silky, Blooming Fit BB Cream


Their packaging are almost identical except for the CC Cream which is slightly smaller in size. All comes with a pump which is good for hygiene reason. As you can see, I have used up quite a bit of my Cotton Fit BB Cream.
  3908a306-636e-4ce3-a894-7547772908c4

Here are the swatches. I got my BB Creams in the lightest colour FYI.
  PhotoGrid_1447143036244

My bare face on the left picture. I applied a thin layer of CC Cream on my entire face and then continuing with both the BB Creams on each side of my face. My skin is much smoother and brighter. My pimple scars on my chin are also less visible.


  etudehouse_ccream

CC Cream (Retail Price: RM89.90) First glance, you will be like why is the CC Cream so white? Won't I look like a ghost after applying it? LOL. Fret not. Once blended into your skin, it will brightens your skin. My only complain about this product is the very sheer coverage that does almost nothing to cover any imperfections on the skin. This is why I use this CC Cream as a primer instead except on days where I just want my face to be not covered with too many  layers. I would say it last up  to 6 hours.
bb

Cotton Fit BB Cream (Retail Price: RM69.90) I have been using this BB Cream almost daily. For my experience, this product can last almost 8 hours. This BB Cream has a medium coverage and  I would just apply a little more on my pimple scars/pimples. It is easy to blend but I dislike the stickiness of this BB Cream although the stickiness does go away quite quickly. It is suitable for those who like a matte finish. I have to give twp thumbs up to this BB Cream as it does not make my skin oily. I guess it is because the formula sets off as a powder after application. My favourite BB Cream from Etude House

. blooming

Blooming Fit BB Cream (Retail Price: RM99.90) First of all can I say that the smell really reminds me of the smell of their store which is sort of a subtle floral smell. I LOVE the smell so much! This BB Cream gives off a dewy finish which I quite like it. Same with the other BB Cream, it is easy to blend as well. The coverage is not as good as Cotton Fit BB Cream but for me it is good enough. It is pretty sad that this BB Cream does make my face a little oily after few hours of application. Do remember not to use too much of any of these products or you will look too white. One pump is sufficient for the entire face. One last tip, wait for their Buy 1 Free 1  sales to buy their products. You can choose which product you want for the free item. They will charge you according to the pricier one so make your choices wisely. :) I actually buy all my Etude House products from their outlets in Malaysia during their sales.


No comments:

Post a Comment