header pic

header pic

Monday, December 7, 2015

Nadeje @ One Utama Review

Nadeje is a crepe cake place originated from Malacca which already expanded to the vicinity of Petaling Jaya. I wonder why did they open 3 shops all within PJ area and not venture into areas like Bangsar or Mon't Kiara. I always love the crepe cakes from Mille Crepe by Vanilla Cakes in Paradigm Mall. Passing by Nadeje in One Utama almost every week, I finally step foot into their stall to have a try of their crepe cakes.



Counter area

If you are having the cake there, just sit at the table and wait to order your cake. For takeaways, you can order it at the counter. Their decoration is pretty simple and whitish which make the whole place really bright. 

Cake Menu

They have non-alcoholic and alcoholic cakes on the menu. A slice of crepe cake here cost you RM12.60. I would say it is quite decently priced. I wished that they have more non-chocolate flavours or unorthodox flavours. They variety is just plain if I were to be honest.

Pink Guava Ice Tea (RM5.80)

They also have some good choices of drinks in this black menu. So we got this Pink Guava Ice Tea that taste like any other place would serve. 

 Banana Chocolate (RM12.60)

Side View

The bae got this since he always love banana chocolate cakes. His verdict? It was just okay. For me, I didn't really liked it for it being just too sweet.

Original (RM12.60)


I went for the original flavour which is supposed to be their signature of vanilla crepe cake with homemade custard cream. I am surprised at how creamy this cake is and yet the cake is not too soft. This will be really BOMB if they tone down just a slight bit on its sweetness. 

Will I revisit? Yes maybe. 

Nadeje
GK 101 Ground Floor
1 Utama Shopping Centre, 
Lebuh Bandar Utama, 
47800 Petaling Jaya.
+60 3 7710 0302
Daily 10am - 10pm
http://www.nadeje.com.my/

Also located at 3 Two Square, Sunway Giza.

No comments:

Post a Comment