header pic

header pic

Monday, June 20, 2016

Goodness Greens by La Juiceria @ TTDI

I'm sure many health enthusiast have tried or at least heard of the cold pressed juice La Juiceria. Recently, they have expanded their business to more than serving just juice with the birth of Goodness Green cafe located just a few doors away from the popular Grumpy Cyclist in TTDI.


Parking might be a headache but you are most definitely going to get one if you are willing to take an extra steps to walk to the cafe. After all, you do get to burn that extra few calories off by walking a longer distance.


I feel like this cafe is more suitable during the day time as many dishes they serve here are definitely what you would crave for during breakfast or brunch. It is also absolutely beautiful and lively here during the day with the sunlight beaming into the cafe.


I love how they arrange the juice bottles and apples on this shelf. The light wood colour also blends in with the whole theme of this cafe really well.


Near the counter, there is a refrigerator filled with all those healthy cold pressed juice. Don't you love how colourful they are?


Their menu is  quite interesting as you can customize your own salad which I think is a great idea. Other menu items are also very interesting and most importantly, healthy.


What better to drink here than their cold pressed juice. If you are not into juice, they also have coffee and tea on the menu.


They also have a breakfast menu available from morning to 1 pm everyday.

Vanilla Cashew Mylk (RM12.99)

Claimed to be good for the skin, this vanilla cashew mylk is something cinnamon lovers like myself will enjoy. If this is not your cuppa tea, I would recommend the Cold Pressed Fruit Tea (RM12.99) which is a crowd favourite for sure.

Medium Salad (RM19.90)

Medium salad comprise of one base, four mains, one supplementary, one protein and a dressing of my choice. I only chose the medium salad over the small one for the protein that I will get. This did not disappoint me as the portion is very generous. It definitely taste very organic and healthy but well seasoned.

Nasi Lemak Wrap (RM21.90)

Rice is replaced with the healthy quinoa which taste quite good with the sambal dressing. It might not taste exactly like your usual nasi lemak you would get from the stalls at the road side but I still enjoyed it.

Acai Berry Bowl (RM24.00)

If you are into smoothies and berries, this is the perfect breakfast bowl for you. Alternatively, this is a healthy dessert after your meal here. For some,  the price tag of RM24 might seem to be quite expensive but I would say it is quite reasonable considering the ingredients in this bowl of goodness.

It is often said that cooking at home is more healthy then eating out but not in the case if you are dining here at Goodness Greens cafe. I will definitely return again to try out more of their items as I do get a little lazy to cook my healthy meal at home once in a while.

I almost forget to mention that they do delivery service as well and you can order your meal online at http://order.goodnessgreenscafe.com.my/

Goodness Greens Cafe
No 32, Jalan Datuk Sulaiman,
Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur

Weekdays and Public Holidays 9am – 10pm
Weekends 8am – 10pm
018-368 3320 / 03 – 7732 0235

http://goodnessgreenscafe.com.my/

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    original source

    ReplyDelete