header pic

header pic

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Tea Press @ Da Men USJ

Bored of English afternoon tea? Why not go for a Japanese afternoon tea instead at Tea Press? Tea Press opened doors at Uptown awhile ago but now you can also find them in Da Men, the new shopping mall in USJ.  Last Sunday, I decided to check out the new mall with my boyfriend since it seems to have Japanese style boutiques there. We stumbled upon Tea Press during the afternoon and thought it would be nice to just chill out. Anyway this is just a short post as we didn't order much that afternoon.


What I love here is the spacious feeling and the minimalist style of decor here. The menu is on the board and you will have to order and pay at the counter before you are served. 


By the way, they also sell tea leaves here and tea bottle if you want to get some tea leaves back home. The lady at the counter was very friendly and helpful which made us happy customers.  Anyway, I got the Hoji Cha Smoothie (RM15) while the boyfriend ordered the Hoji Tea Latte (RM14). To fill up our tummy a little more, we also tried the Custard (RM5 each)


I love the smoothie that I got. It wasn't too sweet but still have a very distinctive Hojicha taste. My boyfriend also enjoyed his cup of latte very much. 


The custard was surprisingly really good with the bun really fragrant while the custard is just the right consistency again without being too sweet. It also went pretty well with our drinks. I am interested to try out their mochi the next time I am here. 

Tea Press - The Japanese Tea Roasters
G-06, Ground Floor
Da Men USJ
Persiaran Kewajipan, USJ 1
47600 Subang Jaya
Mon - Sun 10am - 10pm

Also available:
46G, Jalan SS21/39
Damansara Utama
47400 Petaling Jaya
Mon - Sun 10am - 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment