header pic

header pic

Friday, January 15, 2016

Flavourest Cafe @ Zenith Kelana Jaya Review

I am a sucker for anything cute. Don't judge me. Usually, themed cafes like Hello Kitty Gourmet Cafe in Sunway Pyramid charges a premium on their food and beverages but not Flavourest Cafe. This bear themed cafe is sure to attract kids, young and old. I am quite surprised that Flavourest Cafe isn't quite popular. You should drop by this cafe if you are going to Paradigm Mall since it is just a stones throw away from Flavourest located in Zenith Corporate Park.


Come here during the day for best photo-taking effect as their lighting can be quite yellow. I am quite surprised to see a man coming alone to this cafe that evening. I guess he has all the bears here to keep him company. Better than dining all alone. You can spot bears on random chairs in this cafe.



Ain't this just feel so cozy and welcoming? This cafe is decorated with teddy bears everywhere and when I say everywhere, that includes up above you head.


Try to spot the bears. Yes you are right. They even hang fake hot air balloon with teddy bears inside them! How cute!


So many teddy bears of different sizes and colours. I am sure you will find a teddy bear that you will like here.


Oh look it is Teddy third wheeling on our date night out. I sat beside this really cute teddy bear which is also extremely nice to be hugged.


The whole teddy bear theme also invaded the food and dessert here! Look at these cakes. They are so adorable. So which do you find cuter?

Tom Yam Fish with Rice (RM15.90)

My bae went for the Tom Yam Fish with Rice and it was quite surprising to see this teddy bear shaped rice. This quite a healthy meal it came with salad on the side as well. Not very common when you order such a dish. The portion is just right for my bae who is a big eater. Taste wise was quite like a home cooked meal.

Mushroom Sauce Chicken Chop with Mashed Potatoes (RM14.90)

As for me, I was not keen on eating rice for dinner so I went for their chicken chop. You get to choose between mashed potato, cheezy nachos or butter garlic rice. Just like my bae's dish, it also came with the same salad. I am quite fond of their mashed potatoes here and the chicken chop is also well seasoned. Another dish that taste very homely. 

Teddy on Bed (RM19.90)

Moving on to dessert, they sure have an array of cute looking bunch for you to choose from. Teddy on Bed  is a toast that is filled with marshmallow and Nutella in it, topped with a scoop of ice cream. 


It might not sound too appealing but you will regret not trying this. Look at the layers of different flavours and texture that this toast has. Biting into the toast, it is crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. The marshmallow and Nutella pairs really well with the toast. With the ice cream on top, it just completes the whole experience of this dish. My favourite dish here without any doubt.


One last picture with the teddy bears before we left for our movie. These two fellas are HUGE! Guys, you can definitely bring your girl here on a cute date and also not breaking your bank. 3D coffee art lovers should also check this place out as well since they also do 3D and 2D art on their beverages. 

Will I revisit? DEFINITELY. I am keen to get their chocolate with 3D or 2D art on it. 

Flavourest Cafe
46-G, Block D, No 1,
Zenith Corporate Park,
Jalan SS 7/26
Kelana Jaya
Tues - Fri 10am - 9pm
Sat- Sun 11am - 10pm
https://www.facebook.com/Flavourest/

No comments:

Post a Comment