header pic

header pic

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Epic Fit Meals Co. @ Damansara Perdana Review

I know how it feels to be tired after work and still want to eat something healthy. Ain't nobody has the time in the world to cook everyday. I have been keen to try out Epic Fit Meals but did not managed to due their rather limited delivery coverage. One fine evening, I thought to myself why not stop by to get takeouts. Epic Fit Meals is easy to locate as their shop lot faces the main road in Damansara Perdana. They offer healthy food that is available for dine in, takeouts and also delivery to certain locations.


Although their shop lot is a tiny one, I still enjoyed how simple their set up is. It does not feel cramp inside here as they do not try to fit as many chairs inside here like some other restaurants. However, this also meant that their seats here are quite limited.


You will have to order and pay at the counter then wait for your food to be prepared. Menu is straightforward and easy to understand. They have their menu on the big chalk board as well as a printed version at the counter. For those ordering for delivery, you can find their menu and details on their website at http://epicfmco.com.my/. For those who are counting their calories, you will appreciate that their menu also list  down calories for each dish and even its sauce!

I decided to go for their promotion that evening since they are always value for your money. You get a free Epic Combo 1 when you buy any two Epic Chicken combo. An Epic Combo 1 comprise of one chicken and two standard sides at the price of RM16.80. So I paid RM33.60 for three Epic Combo 1. Do take note that they always have different promotions going on which is great for encouraging customers to try out their different dishes. You can find chicken, burgers, pizzas, wraps, ice creams and also juices on their menu.


This is my first choice of two standard dishes which is Cilantro Lime Rice and Spiced Baked Wedges. I really enjoyed the cilantro lime rice.


This is the Brownie Oat Rice with Irish Colcannon (Irish Mashed Potatoes). Although this oat rice is lower in calories, I much prefer the cilantro lime rice. I am surprised that the mashed potatoes are really good despite looking like a brown ball of mess. You have to try this out!


My choice of Farmer's Coleslaw and Runny Eggs. Skip the eggs and get the coleslaw. The eggs are pretty basic hard boiled egg with runny yolks which you can easily make at home. The coleslaw is not your typical KFC coleslaw but a much healthier version which I enjoyed just as much as the KFC's one.


My Grilled Chicken with Eziki sauce is something for those who love yogurt. If you hate how plain yogurt taste, go for another sauce.


Another Grilled Chicken but with OZ's Barbie-Q sauce instead. This sauce is quite good and it does not feel too heavy or sweet just like how healthy food should taste.


The Classic Chicken Schnitzel with Country Gravy sauce is my favourite out of these three simply because of the flavour of the gravy and how crunchy the chicken is. The country gravy is something I believe most people will enjoy.

I almost forgot to mention how hungry I felt on the way home with the smell of the food lingering in my car.  Overall, the food here is seasoned well enough that it is healthy and taste good at the same time. Also, they also serve the perfect portion of food where you will get your belly filled but not to the point where you feel like it is going to explode.

Epic Fit Meals Co.
E-105, Block E East Wing
Metropolitan Square
Jalan PJU 8/1
Damansara Perdana
47820 Petaling Jaya
Daily 11am - 11pm
+6 03 7733 3375
http://epicfmco.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment